LUNA continues its freefall as the price loses another 93% in the past 24 hours alone. Today, the cryptocurrency also crashed below its ICO price.
- LUNA had its initial coin offering back at the beginning of 2019 when tokens sold for $0.8. The all-time high ROI sits at 14,800%, as it peaked at around $120 in April.
- Unfortunately, the past few days took a turn for the worse, and the price is now trading more than 97% below that of the ICO.
- LUNA sits at around $0.12 (on Binance), but the more shocking thing is that it was trading at around $65 just four days ago.
- This means that $1 million worth of it back then is currently no more than $185 – an unprecedented decline for a cryptocurrency that occupied a spot in the top 20 for many months.
- It’s also worth noting that despite the astronomic crash, LUNA remains the 124-largest cryptocurrency by means of total market capitalization.
- This also happens on the back of Binance Futures delisting Coin-Margined LUNA perpetual contracts